I recently had a request from a client to extend an nfs volume living on a NetApp FAS6220. The volume is utilizing SnapMirror technology to replicate volumes to a DR site.
In this example, we show how to extend the volume by 100GB and ensure SnapMirror continues to function.
1. SSH into both source(Production) and destination(DR) controllers
2. On destination (DR site):
3. On source (Production Site):
4. Back on destination (DR site):
Answer yes at prompt to confirm
5. Refresh your ESXi shared storage